How we work
We work as trusted advisors and tailor our services to meet your needs through:
- Consultancy engagements
- Retainer engagements
- Leadership development
We bring deep knowledge and experience of government, the health sector and digital health.
We bring psychology skills to our work in leadership development and stakeholder engagement.
We take a personal approach – you always work directly with us, we are flexible and pragmatic and work with you to determine how we can best meet your needs.
How we can help
- Clarify organisational purpose and strategic positioning
- Develop clear narratives and achievable plans
- Get your key stakeholders on-board Governance
- Review and design your operational/transformation/digital governance arrangements
- Clarify your transformation objectives and critical success factors
- Help you select the right transformation partner and resources
- Build organisational commitment to change/digital initiatives
- Identify and manage organisational risks
- Design, implement or review project portfolio management
- Undertake project portfolio and program health checks
- Ensure your executive team can successfully navigate the wider public sector environment (ministers, ministerial advisors and central agencies)
- Strengthen executive leadership of major digital initiatives
- Build Board understanding of the public sector and/or health environment
- Review Board performance